1. If God Will Send His Angels - U2
2. Uninvited - Alanis Morissette
3. Red House - Jimi Hendrix
4. Feelin' Love - Paula Cole
5. Mama, You Got A Daughter - John Lee Hooker
6. Angel - Sarah McLachlan
7. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
8. I Grieve - Peter Gabriel
9. I Know - Jude
10. Further Up On The Road - Eric Clapton
11. An Angel Falls - Gabriel Yared
12. The Unfeeling Kiss - Gabriel Yared
13. Spreading Wings - Gabriel Yared
14. City Of Angels - Gabriel Yared
my dear husband, Norman, and I have had great sex to this CD more times than I can count. and I fall asleep to it several times a month. I keep it next to my bed.
the songs -
If God Will Send His Angels - very soft, sweet, sultry, kind.
Uninvited - Alanis Morissette, haunting, sultry, memorable.
Mama, You Got A Daughter - love it! I want a whole CD with just this guy! John Lee Hooker - New Orleans kinda blues - so good. Angel - sweet, Sarah McLachlan. yummy good.
Iris - beyond beautiful. Goo Goo Dolls.
the rest, all good. Jimmi, U2, what a cast! as a compilation - it is very very good.
If you enjoyed this film, also recommends: